Lamb Vindaloo is a delicious Goan curry made with tomatoes and chilli and flavoured with freshly roasted spices.
COOK-IN-SAUCES - ALL VARIANTS
- 375 g Tastic Simply Delicious Cook-in Sauce Sachet
- 15 ml Oil
- 500 g Lamb /chicken, cubed
- Heat oil in a suitable saucepan.
- Add the lamb / chicken cubes.
- 5 Stir fry for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add the Tastic Simply Delicious Cook-in Sauce, mix well, cover saucepan and turn down the heat.
- Simmer for 20 - 25 minutes or until lamb / chicken is tender.
TASTIC BASMATI RICE
Chef's Tip: For perfect results, soak the rice in cold water for 15 minutes. Drain excess water and rinse lightly.
Stove: Bring 1.5 litres water to the boil with 2 tsp salt, add Tastic Basmati Rice, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain excess water and rinse under cold running water, return rice to pot and steam on a low heat for 5 - 10 minutes.
Microwave: Place 1.5 litres water, Tastic Basmati Rice and 2 tsp salt in a microwave dish. Cover and microwave on high for 15 minutes. Drain off excess water and rinse under cold running water. Return drained rice to microwave for a further 3 - 5 minutes and allow to stand for two minutes before serving.